Timing belts are a crucial part of a vehicle’s engine. If fails, drivers could be facing serious engine damage. Magneti Marelli All Makes Timing Belts are made of a high quality rubber that is resistant to temperatures ranging from -22 to 176 degrees F. These high quality belts provide for the most efficient transfer of power from the engine to the wheels.
- Made of synthetic rubber backing with polychloroprene teeth and fiberglass cords
- Heat and cold resistant from -22 to 176 degrees F
- Low noise
- Fail-safe to prevent damage to the engine
- Self-lubricating for reduced friction
- Better CO2 emission behavior
- Superior performance, maximum reliability and maintenance-free
- Less elongation and weight than chain drives
- Enhanced running smoothness and timing precision for full service life
Use the Timing Belt Application Guide to find the part number that corresponds with your needs, or call 1 (888) 903-6484 for assistance and additional rebates.
TIMING BELT PRICING
Available for all Makes and Models
Call 1 (888) 903-6484 to order and for additional rebates.